Our heated/air conditioned ballroom can seat up to 200 guests in comfort and styleRead More
Bowing Oaks Plantation is located on 5 acres in the historic Bayard area of South Jacksonville, Florida and features the perfect balance of country ambiance and modern elegance for your wedding.
The centerpiece of our property is a 6,000 square foot event venue with the aesthetic look of a country barn but all the modern conveniences for you and your guests.
Our heated and cooled 3,400 square foot Oak Ballroom can accommodate up to 200 guests with an unparalleled sense of rustic elegance. The barn also features handicap accessible restrooms, two spacious lounge/dressing areas for the wedding party and a large catering kitchen.
Originally platted in 1884, the community of Bayard was a busy stopping point for tourists and industry through the early part of the 20th century. Located midway between St. Augustine and Jacksonville, its gift shops, restaurants and places for travelers to stay were a welcome site. Bowing Oaks Plantation is continuing that tradition of hospitality today with its welcoming and comfortable atmosphere.
Top photo by Corinna Hoffman PhotographyRead More
Bowing Oaks Plantation Amenities Include:
- 6,000 Square Foot Air-Conditioned And Heated Barn
- 3,200 Square Foot Ballroom With Beautiful Chandeliers, Seating Up To 200 Guests
- Wrap-Around Porches and Large Patio Area
- Two Outdoor Ceremony Sites Surrounded By Beautiful Oak Trees
- Two Spacious Dressing Rooms/Lounges For The Wedding Party
- Catering Kitchen With Coolers And Oven
- Indoor Restroom Facilities
- Ample On-Site Parking
- Secluded And Private Location, Minutes From I-95, I-295 And 9b In South Jacksonville
The Rental Fee Includes:
- Use Of The Property From 8:00 Am To Midnight On The Wedding Day (Music Must End At 11:00 PM Due To Noise Restrictions)
- An Assortment Of Round And Banquet-Style Tables
- Fruitwood Chiavari Chairs Inside, Fruitwood Folding Chairs Outside
- Ceremony Site Under Beautiful Oak Trees, Or In Our Covered Open-Air Chapel
Photos by Corinna Hoffman PhotographyRead More